Customer Login       888-269-0992
"Ridge Beams in progress, shot with 5DMK II (ONLY in California) cool palm tree in the background"

Builders Risk Insurance, also known as Course of Construction, is a property policy that covers buildings under construction or renovation.  Coverage is for damage to buildings and materials from:

  • Fire
  • Wind
  • Theft
  • Explosions
  • Lightning
  • Hail
  • Vandalism

Policies can be written on a per job or reporting basis for:

  • Custom Homes
  • Condos or Town Homes
  • Commercial Buildings
  • Remodels / Renovations

Additional coverage includes:

  • Back-up or Overflow of sewer, drains or sumps
  • Debris removal
  • Fire department service charge
  • Ordinance or Law
  • Demolition cost
  • Pollution clean up and removal
  • Scaffolding re-erection
  • Scaffolding, construction forms and temporary structures
  • Property at a temporary storage location
  • Property in transit
  • Valuable papers and records

Quotes and policies can be issued in as little as five minutes for most project locations.  We only work with A rated and admitted carriers.  Rates are as low as $350 for a ground up construction project.  Get your project covered today!