Property preservation insurance doesn't have to be a headache. Let Orr & Associates quickly review your insurance requirements, provide quotes and issue your policy, all in a 15-minute phone call. Get a quote online or call 888-269-0992 for:
- Property Preservation Insurance
- Mortgage Field Services Insurance
- Home Inspector Insurance
- Handyman Insurance
Our experienced agents can educate you about the five key insurance policies that all property preservation contractors should carry.
- General Liability
- Errors & Omissions
- Tools & Equipment
- Commercial Auto
- Workers Compensation
5 Tips When Buying Property Preservation Insurance
- Additional Insured - Get a policy with a blanket additional insured endorsement and online policy management so you can easily print out certificates of insurance when required.
- Requirements - Ask an agent to review your insurance requirements before buying coverage.
- Subcontractors - If you use subcontractors, collect certificates of insurance from each of them. The certificates should name you as additional insured.
- Package - Save money by packaging your General Liability with Errors & Omissions coverage. You will need both policies.
- Employees - If you have employees, make sure to carry workers compensation in addition to your basic GL/E&O package. Employee injuries are not covered by general liability insurance.
Learn more by calling 888-269-0992.
What our customers are saying...
"Professional & friendly service. Got all the answers I needed to be sure my insurance needs were met and good pricing too."